Car servicing near me in Poole
My car service centres, Star Automotive is located in Holyrood Close, which is next to Makro and under 10 minutes drive from Poole town centre.
Our expert technicians can carry out servicing on cars from all the major car manufacturers.
The top ten car makes we see at our service centres are:
If our service centres are near to you, what can you expect when you pop in?
Firstly a warm welcome, followed by the opportunity to relax with a coffee whilst a member of our friendly team records the details of your car servicing requirements.
Once all the details of your car are collected, a member of our servicing team will then provide you with a fixed fee quotation along with an overview of what the recommended service will include, when it will be carried out, and approximately how long it will take.
If you are happy with the provided price, which will be competitive with all comparable garages nearby, your time slot can be confirmed. Also, to save you from any inconvenience, we can provide you with a loan car or could collect the car from your home or work, please just ask.
What types of car servicing do we offer?
We are able to carry out all types of servicing, from oil services through to condition based servicing, also known as CBS. The most common types of car servicing we carry out are major and minor services plus MOT checks.
In addition to providing a main dealer equivalent level of service, my service centres meet all the legal requirements put in place by the European Union in 2003. By adhering to the Block Exemption Regulation, we can provide a service which allows vehicle owners the freedom of having their servicing and repairs done at their chosen workshop, not just a main dealer.
When are my car services centres near you open?
With the support of my team, each of the service centres I operate benefits from opening hours that suit our customers. We open early at 8am and close at 5.30pm, Monday – Friday. If it’s difficult for you to get to us, we can arrange a drop-off or pick up service for your vehicle from your work or home address.
If I had to tell you 5 things about our car servicing, what would they be?
- Reputation – From opening Star Tech, my first car service centre in 2006, I have worked hard to ensure we offer the high level of service that I would expect to receive if I visited a premium, nearby car service centre. This approach has resulted in our businesses working on over 20,000 jobs and receiving many 5 star reviews for both Star Automotive and Star Tech, including; “I could not wish for better service and workmanship”.
- Quality of work – Ensuring that your car gets the best care is our no. 1 priority, that’s why we always opt for using only genuine parts and oils at Star Tech, and will always recommend the use of genuine parts to clients of Star Automotive.
- Peace of mind – You won’t ever receive an unexpected bill from either of my service centres, we will always look over your car and never do work until you understand and agree for it to be completed.
- Transparency – We are more than happy to explain everything and show you what has been done. My team are proud of their workmanship and will always be pleased to discuss in detail the completed work.
- Your car will be returned gleaming – As standard, we will only return your car to you once it’s had a hoover and wash, taking one job off your list!
Need to get in contact?
If you want to book a service in for your vehicle, my team and I would be happy to assist. For our specialist BMW, Mercedes, Smart and Mini centre, call Star Tech on 01202 694758 or for all other makes and models, please call Star Automotive on 01202 694758.